Tuesday, September 14, 2010

ABOUT ME

I believe that the only thing that can save humans and the planets, including this one, oh this precious Earth and all that we have put her through, is to find compassion in our universal heart.  That will bring the insanity to a close. .  We will be "back to the garden", as Joni Mitchell used to sing for all of us and many of us believed her.

This is a blog not meant for five-sensory humans after today, September 14, 2010.  Some of the posts on here from before that date are meant for multisensory humans too, and you'll be able to clearly tell which ones.  Multisensory humans is not my original concept.  It's from a book that did a great deal to influence the positive spiritual view I take today of human beings and their future on this planet.  The book is Seat of The Soul, by Gary Zukav, and I highly recommend it to anyone who needs to believe in the evolution of our species to keep from going mad.

This book gave me hope that lasted years.  I began to notice that our species was becoming multisensory and not just limited to five senses.  People were trusting their intuitions, synchronicities and visions over rational, logical thinking.  They were also becoming more concerned about their fellow passengers on this journey.  We are starting to live in a more loving universe.   Here's what the book says it is about:

"This is a book about authentic empowerment--the alignment of the personality with the soul--what that involves, how it happens, and what it creates.  To understand these things requires an understanding of things that appear unusual to the five-sensory human, but they become natural once you understand evolution--that five-sensory perception is a journey leading to multisensory perception--and that you are not always meant to be five-sensory." (p.32)

I write this blog in the hope that it will add to our evolution, add to universal love, add to the love in your life.  I pray you find enjoyment, refreshment, new avenues to explore, wonders to contemplate, organizations and people to lend a hand to, help with your writing and publishing, direction and guidance with life choices and decisions.   I will do my very best to have it live up to this strong endorsement.  I hope to get some multisensory guest host bloggers too.  Or maybe one of you would like to switch from reader to writer.  Let me know at:

msrefusenik@gmail.com.  Let me know in the comments what you were glad to see in here, and what you could have done without.    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  About Me:  I have been a freelance writer and researcher for many years.  I have been a writer since I was old enough to write cursive it seems to me. It is my gift, and I know it was given to me as part of my soul's mission on this planet.  I call this place "Planet Earth:  Bootcamp for Souls."  Doesn't it seem that you're always learning some new lessons the hard way?  I figured out that whatever character weaknesses, ego problems, negative fear-based traits I was suffering from, sure enough I would find myself landed in a Bootcamp class designed to help me work on it.

I'll give you an idea of how it worked for me.   I used to have an Irish-descent, red-haired, too much beer and too many drugs, tot through forty-something bad temper.  I could not keep from going into rants, fits, rages, throwing frenzies, name-calling and even on one occasion trying to choke the life out of an ex.  I was a pistol and I was due any day to be locked up in the nuthouse, prison, jail or the undertaker's parlor.  I took on bikers, men three times my size, packs of pitbulls, the arresting officers and the judge about to sentence me.

Then I began to notice it was putting me in a lot of shame, embarrassment and pain.  I didn't feel good about me.  I prayed to have it removed.  I wrote about it in my journal.  And you know what happened?  I was drafted by Bootcamp for Souls into an advanced class on Anger Management.  Suddenly the opportunities to go into white hot, frothing at the mouth rages multiplied instead of disappearing.  I had to begin to learn to exercise self-control, an entire concept that was totally foreign to me.  "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke," was my motto.  I didn't usually care what people thought or felt, and now I was trying to rein myself in and not show my shadow self. 

The more I worked at it, with some successes here and there, the more challenges fell right into my path.   Why did the AT&T operator have to take out her PMS on me when I was trying so hard?  Then teller down at the bank could have broken the news politely instead of snottily announcing to half the bank that she wasn't going to be giving any money back on my deposit because of overdrafts.  The doctor's office had no right to expect me to sit in that waiting room for over an hour.  Every day new challenges, some new growth areas, and a few failures.

There were only open book tests, thank God.  I knew what the answers should be.  I had been taught them by frustrated adults all my untamed life.  Now I had to crack the whip on myself. 

Long story short. I miraculously succeeded thanks to that course.  Today I don't know what it would take for me to fly into a death-hold choking manuever, or to tell a sweet, old librarian to go fuck herself because she couldn't find the book I reserved.  I don't even know what would make me lose my temper at all and my computer has been hacked by the same 29-year-old ex-computer programmer who knows five code languages for the past 2-1/2 years.  Right now, in fact, he has me locked out of my operating system.  Fortunately, I can use Knoppix Linux Live CD.  He is brutal in the way he hassels me, interferes with what I'm doing, gets me fired from jobs because he destroys my manuscripts, won't let me go online, etc., but the worst I do is write him nasty notes complete with some words I wouldn't want to send home to Mama.   But I don't get into a victim role, throw the computer out a window, or scream at anybody convenient.  I am the tamed shrew.    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Here are some of the things I have written:
Unofficial, incomplete:   portfolio

Fiction & Poetry  FanStory.com: Portfolio
Alternative Health Articles:  AlignLife.com:  AlignLife articles

My Other Blog:  MsRefusenik Tells It All:  Blog

Articles On An Online Writing Magazine: Suite 101.com

That's plenty for now. If you want to know how long I've been kicking around the Cyberland and what I've been up to just Google my name: MsRefusenik.  There's plenty of information there that I wish no one had access to, but I did it and I should live with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment